TOGAF ®9 Level 1 & 2
The TOGAF® workshop is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the curricula of both TOGAF Foundation Level 1 and TOGAF Practitioner Level 2.
The workshop content enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 & 2 exam, known as TOGAF 9.1 Certification.
It covers two levels
Level 1 : –
The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
Level 2 :-
The TOGAF 9.1 Level 2 content focuses on the practical application of TOGAF framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
At end of covering the two levels there will be an exam (day 5) to test the competency of the participants.
Including exam voucher (exam to be taken at Prometric Exam Centre)
5 Days Program
Build an EA sample architecture model for reference
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9, e.g. System Integrators, Operational, Business and IT developers, CIO’s and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists, Architects
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is strongly recommended that participants have some experience in the Enterprise Architecture domain.