CCC Cloud Technology Associate
The Cloud Technology Associate (CTA) course defines cloud computing and virtualization, and explains the benefits and applications. Technology is explained in a vendor neutral way. A lab activity is included which enables participants to understand the cloud in a practical manner. Besides, the course is contemporary with the inclusion of latest cloud technologies and applications.
3-day classroom training
Inclusive of Exam
40 Multiple Choice Questions & 26/40 Passing Rate
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
• Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization
• Including business benefits of cloud computing and virtualization.
• Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
• Identify the characteristics of cloud applications.
• Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
• Understand cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
• Understand the factors involved for implementation of different cloud models.