CCC Big Data Foundation
The CCC Big Data Foundation Certification (CCC-BDF) is essential for everyone working with Big Data. This certification provides an understanding of Big Data, potential data sources that can be used to solve real world problems, and an overview of data mining and its capabilities. Certification will help you become a Big Data Ready Professional.
3-day classroom training
Inclusive of Exam
40 Multiple Choice Questions & 26/40 Passing Rate
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
• Explain Big Data, its origin, and its characteristics.
• Discuss about the tools applicable to Big Data processing.
• Explain data mining.
• Discuss the popular Big Data technologies – Hadoop and MongoDB.
• Discuss the Big Data projects and the main players involved.
• Identify and obtain relevant datasets when looking at a business problem.
• Install and manage Big Data processing environments based on Hadoop or MongoDB at a departmental level.